Summer is finally coming. Today I would like to share with you a few tips how to stay fresh and “skin safe” in hot summer days.
- water – stay hydrated – still water is the best choice for your drinking regime. If you find it too boring, add slice of lemon, orange, cucumber or anything else what adds a bit of flavor to your drink.
- face cream and lip balm with SPF – I am not the best in applying SPF every day but in summer I use it more regularly – for my oily skin I like Eucerin Sun Gel-Creme SPF 50 that actually works as mattifying primer for me.
- face mist – helps to hydrate the skin and it is soooo enjoyable to refresh the face in hot days with a splash of water – my faves are Vichy Thermal Water and Caudalie Eau De Beauté
Speaking of makeup in hot days, I have to be honest with you. I do not know any method how to keep makeup flawless all day long and in my opinion it actually does not exist. The best tip is to not wear makeup and let your skin breath. However sometimes we all need to look great and wear makeup, so here are my tips how to improve its longevity in hot summer.
- waterproof mascara – does not budge and stays on all day, but do not expect that you can swim all day with it – my fave is Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara Waterproof in black
- BB cream – it is much lighter than regular foundation – my faves are Misha Perfect Cover in shade 23, or La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB in Light
- cream makeup products – I find them more budge-proof – below are some of my faves
- cream blush – Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Berry
- cream eyeshadow – Maybelline Tattoo in Rose Gold and On and on Bronze, or Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyepencils
- cream highlighter – Benefit What’s up
- bright lipstick or lipgloss – instantly lifts up and brightens the faces
- fixing spray – helps to keep makeup flawless for the longer time – my fave is Urban Decay All Nighter
Do you have any beauty tips for hot summer time? Let me know in comments below.
Enjoy upcoming summer holiday time!