As I already mentioned in my My Morning Skin Care Routine, I strongly believe that a good skin care routine is key for having glowing healthy skin. If you want to know more about my skin concerns, age and skin type, please check My Morning Skin Care Routine post.
As everyday makeup wearer, I am very thorough with my evening skin care routine. Its base is double-cleansing. After removing all makeup and cleansing face with face wash, I always apply serum end eye cream. Based on specific needs of my skin, from time to time I also add few extra steps like extra layer of moisturizer.
My evening skin care routine steps and my current favourite products in each category:
- makeup remover – in last two years I became a huge fan of cleansing oils. They help easily remove makeup from entire face including waterproof eye makeup products. My current fave is SHILLS Makeup Remover Oil that I bought in Hong Kong. A good one I had also from Balea or from The Bodyshop.
- face cleanser – as the second round, I usually go for a gel cleanser to remover any excess makeup or oil residue. My current fave is The Bodyshop Tea-Tree face gel.
- toner – to refresh my skin an prep it for serum, I use toner applied on cotton pad. Currently I am using Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water but I also like The Bodyshop one from Tea-Tree range.
- serum – my favourite part of the routine is using a serum. I have tried a few different one but my all time favourite is Kiehl’s Night Recovery Serum. Although it is oil based, it sinks in very quickly and makes my skin hydrated and plumped.
- eye cream – absolute necessity for me – my long time favourite is Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream, but in last few days I am testing also Kiehl’s Night Recovery Eye Cream which seems to become my new night time eye cream favourite.
- lip balm – for night time I prefer more thick lip balms that hydrates my lips during entire night. Usually I am going for some Vaseline based one, but currently I have Balea Intensiv lip balm which is also good.
- moisturizer – if my skin is extra dehydrated and needs an extra boost of hydration, I usually use Kiehl’s Oil Free Moisturizer to top up the serum.
If you want to purchase any of these products, The Bodyshop counters are available e.g. in Prague in OC Palladium and OC Nový Smíchov. Kiehl’s counters are also in Prague in OC Nový Smíchov or OC Chodov, or you can visit their online shop www.kiehls.cz. Balea is local brand from DM Drogeria Markt and Bioderma can be found in may pharmacies.
If you like this post, check out also My Morning Skin Care Routine. Let me know your evening skin care faves in comments below.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored.