In today’s post, I want to summarize my beauty faves that I have used for most of the year and which I really like. I do not have products from every single beauty category because I do not find a favorite in each of them. Following products I do recommend to everyone who has similar skin type and makeup preferences as I do. If you want to find out more about my skin type, check my posts My Morning Skin Care Routine, My Evening Skin Care Routine and The Best Sun Creams for Oily Skin.
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado – my favorite eye cream ever, I have already gone through 3 jars. Perfect for both evening and morning routine, it helps concealer to go smoothly under my eye. Kiehl’s Czech Republic online www.kiehls.cz.
- Kiehl’s Night Recovery Concentrate and Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate – both of them I tried at the end of 2015 and since then I am using them almost every single day (not every day in summer). Although I have oilier skin, these oil blends are great for it. They help to hydrate and plump up my skin. Daily Reviving one is also perfect under the makeup (needs few minutes to sink in fully but then it is perfect).
- Eucerin Sun Gel-Creme Oil Control SPF 50 – the best sun cream for oily skin I have ever tried. Non-greasy formula, no white cast on the skin, perfect also as a primer underneath the foundation. (It can be purchased in pharmacies).
- Essence Lash Princess Mascara – great mascara from the drugstore, it costs about 100 CZK (4 USD, 3,5 EUR) but it is amazing. It has “normal”, non-plastic, wand which nicely separates lashes and makes them thicker and longer. I will definitely repurchase it soon. (In Czech Republic can be found in DM Drogerie or Rossmann).
- Zoeva Nude Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette – probably my favorite palette ever although I have it only for one month. Great pigmentation, all neutral colors which I ever need, sleek and slim, great for traveling. Yes, I simply love it! International Zoeva store is here https://www.zoevacosmetics.com/, for shopping from the Czech Republic, you can use the store http://www.makeupandmore.cz/.
- NYX Banana Powder – setting powder for my under eye area. It is very finely milled, easy to apply and blend, it helps to fix my under eye concealer during the entire day (even in hot summer). Czech online store: NYX online.
- MAC Lipstick in Syrup (Lustre finish) – my perfect everyday lip color, creamy, hydrating, probably my favorite lipstick shade ever.
And which are your beauty treasures from 2016? Let me know in comments below.
I hope you have an amazing start to 2017 and I am looking forward to seeing you here again.
Have a fun and be inspired! Cheers!