Today I share with you this everyday eye look created with cool-toned shades of pink and gray. It is very simple to achieve and is perfect for every day at work or school.
Steps and products used (any similar colors will work):
- Optional: Use primer all over the lid if you have oily eyelids – I have used Maybelline Matte Colour Tattoo in Creme de Rose (in the Czech republic available in www.notino.cz)
- Apply pinky-nude shade all over the lid – I have used pink shade from Carli Bybel Palette by BH Cosmetics (in the Czech republic available in www.makeupshop.cz)
- Apply gray shimmery shade into outer corner and into the crease – I have used Yves Rocher eyeshadow in 79 Dragée d’argent (this shade is discontinued)
- Blend the crease with cool-toned matte eyeshadow – I have used Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 790 I Wear My Plum Glasses At Night (this shade is discontinued)
- Repeat all steps on lower lashline
- Apply few coats of mascara
Tip: Pair the look with cool-toned lipstick – on my lips is Colourpop Lippie Stick in shade Lumiere
For full-size images click into the gallery.
I hope you like this look. If you re-create it, do not forget to share pictures with me.
Have a great day and BE INSPIRED!!!