Star of today’s post is violet shade from Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow Collection in shade Lace. It is a beautiful vibrant color which is perfect on its own and allows to create an amazing look with just one eyeshadow. Obviously, it can easy combine with other colors as well in order to create many amazing and vibrant eye looks. I keep this look as simple as possible and I do not use any other eyeshadow besides Lace.
Steps and products used (any similar colors will work):
- apply vibrant violet color all over both top and low eyelids – mine is Lace by Colourpop
- blend the crease with a fluffy brush and tiny bit of matte brown eyeshadow (or you can use contour powder to do so as I did)
- curl lashes and apply few layers of mascara – optionally you can use also false eyelashes (I did not)
- optional: apply a little bit of highlighter into the inner corner to “open” the eyes
- finish the rest of your face as you are used to
Note: As eyes are very bright and vibrant, I do prefer to stay away from bright lips and cheeks – in my look, I have used natural looking cheek blush from Sleek in shade Suede and nude matte lips (Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Time Square)
Check out the gallery to see more picture of the final look.
I hope you like this look. If you re-create it, do not forget to share pictures with me.
If you want to check my current Colourpop Eyeshadow Collection, please check out the post: Colourpop Eyeshadows – Swatches and Review.
Have a great day and BE INSPIRED!!!