In today’s post, I want to show you one of the looks that can be created with Carli Bybel Palette which I have chosen for my Pan That Palette project. If you are interested in more details about the project, please check the post: Pan that Palette 2017 – Carli Bybel by BH Cosmetics – Intro.
This look is perfect for every day all year round. As the palette contains three bronze colors (in slightly different shades) I do expect that this look will be my signature in order to use up the palette (at least partially). I do not mind it because I am wearing bronze eyes as everyday look anyway and I really like it.
The entire look is created with Carli Bybel Palette (CBP) except for the cream base of course. As a cream base, I am using Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, or Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin’ Chic.
Steps and products used (any similar shades will work):
- apply cream color base all over the lid – I have used ELF Smudge Pot in Cruisin’ Chic
- apply bronzy-gold shade all over the lid – I have used a bronze highlighter shade from CBP
- apply dark matte eyeshadow into the outer corner to smoke up the look – mine is dark brown from CBP
- use a matte brown color to blend the crease – mine is matte brown shade from CBP
- use a matte cream color to highlighter the browbone – mine is cream matte shade from CBP
- optional: use a little bit of highlighter in the inner corner to “open” the eyes – I use pink highlighter shade from CBP
Note: I paired this eye look with matte Lippie Stix by Colourpop in shade Cami.
Check out the gallery to see more pictures of the final look.
I hope you like this look. If you re-create it, do not forget to share pictures with me.
If you are interested in my progress in project Pan That Palette, do not forget to subscribe to my blog. Project updates will be up every two months. The first update is coming in March 2017.
Have a great day and be inspired!