Today I have one casual post for you talking about the content of my current travel makeup bag. I try to keep it pretty simple and light. This year I also incorporated few products from my “use it up” projects including Carli Bybel Palette from my Pan that Palette 2017. This is what I packed with me for two weeks business trip to Germany.
I have used every single product every day to create an easy bronze eye look with mauve lips. If you want to see the final look, please check post: MOTD Pan That Palette Bronze Look.
List of products:
- mattifying primer by Fashionista (discontinued I believe)
- Miracle Match Foundation Blur&Nourish by Max Factor (shade 45)
- FIT Me Concealer by Maybelline (shade 15)
- HD Concealer by NYX (shade Light)
- pressed powder True Match by L’oreal (shade 1R/1C)
- Duo Sculpt Face by Makeup Revolution
- MAC Blush in Blushbaby
- Smudge Pot by ELF (shade Cruisin Chic)
- Carli Bybel by BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palette
- Lash Sensational Mascara by Maybelline
- Brow pencil by ELF (shade Taupe)
- longlasting lipliner by Essence (shade PlumCake)
- lipstick by Rimmel (shade 077 Asia)
- brushes are by Real Techniques, Eco Tools, ELF and few random one from internet
- Travalo with one of my favourite perfumes: Dolce & Gabbana D&G Anthology L´Imperatrice 3
I hope you enjoy this casual post! Let me know in comments below what are your travel necessities.
I made a similar one last year if you are curious what has changed, do not forget to check it here.
Have a great day and be inspired!