Valentine’s Day is coming and as everything else around to love, also this holidays is related to pink colour. In today’s post, I am introducing this rosegold eye look which is perfect for Valentine’s Date Night. I am using Colourpop eyeshadows from my new Colourpop collection (check out review and swatches HERE). But any eyeshadows of similar tones will work as well. So let’s start with this Valentine’s Day look.
Steps to re-create the look:
- apply rosegold eyeshadow all over the lid – I have used Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in shade Muse
- apply a tiny bit of matte brown eyeshadow into the outer corner of your eye – mine is Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Mittens
- blend the crease with light matte brown eyeshadow – I have used Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Cornelious
- apply lightly a rosegold shade also under the eyes
- add a dot of highlighter into the inner corner to “open” the eyes – I have used my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft&Gentle
- apply few coats of mascara to both top and bottom lashes (use falsies if you want)
I have finished the look with a light base, touch of pink blush and pink lips. On my lips is Colourpop Lippie Stix in shade Konichiwa from Hello Kitty Collection.
For more pictures of the final look, do not forget to check the gallery bellow.
I hope you like this look. If you re-create it, do not forget to share pictures with me! Let me know in comments below which is you favourite look for Valentine’s Day.
Have a great day and be inspired!