Although we are still in the winter time, I am getting excited about spring already and I want to bring a bit of spring vibe into my makeup look. Green colour always calls spring to me. In today’s post, I want to show you how to pair green and bronze eyeshadow to create a simple everyday look which is perfect for this winter-spring transition time.
Step by step – how to re-create the look:
- apply primer all over the lid (optional) – I have used ELF Mineral Primer in shade Tan
- apply gold-bronze colour all over the lid – mine is Colourpop Supershock Eyeshadow in the shade 8 TRACK
- apply emerald green colour into the outer corner and blend colours together – mine is also by Colourpop in the shade DONNA
- blend the crease with a matte neutral toned eyeshadow
- highlight under the browbone area with matte cream shadow
- apply few layers of mascara to complete the look
Note: I paired this look with nude lips – Essence Longlasting Nude in shade 05 Cool Nude and Rimmel Hydra Renew in shade 125 To Nude or Not To Nude?
Products used – for this look, I have used Colourpop Supershock Eyeshadows in shades 8 TRACK and DONNA. They are nicely pigmented and very creamy (if you want to see swatches and first impression review of al my Colourpop Eyeshadows, check it out HERE). However, if you do not have them you can use any other eyeshadows in similar colours to re-create this look 🙂 Check out the picture to see where each colour is placed on the lids.
For more pictures of the final look, please check out the gallery below.
I hope you like this look. If you re-create the look, do not forget to share pictures with me here or on Instagram @makeupcoffeefun.
Have a great day and be inspired!