In today’s post, I want to show you a look which is inspired by one of my favourite singers, British performer Adele. This amazing and inspiring lady has a signature look which consists of matte eyeshadows, thick black eyeliner, amazing lashes, intense contour and either nude or rep lips. So let’s get started!
Adele’s eye look is always matte, not using any dark or intense eyeshadows. The main focus is on the eyeliner and lashes.
How to re-create the look step by step:
- apply dark beige cream eyeshadow as a base – I have used Maybelline Colour Tattoo Creamy Mattes in shade Creamy Beige
- apply soft matte brown eyeshadow all over the lid and blend it into the crease – I have used shade ND150
- apply darker brown shade into the outer corner to lightly darken up the look – I have used shade ND050
- blend everything seamlessly
- apply matte cream colour eyeshadow under the brow bow – mine is ND130
- apply a tiny bit of cream shimmery eyeshadow into the inner corner – mine is ND140
- apply a thick black eyeliner along the lashline and create a flick (as intensive as you want) – I have used black liquid ink eyeliner by Essence
- apply several coats of mascara
- highlight the look by using false eyelashes – I have used 3/4 length lashes from ELF
Note: All eyeshadows come from Zoeva Nude Spectrum Palette. See their placement in the picture below. If you do not have this palette, you can use any similar coloured eyeshadows.
To finalise the look, I applied stronger contour using NYX Blush in Taupe. Cheeks are lightly covered in Sleek Blush in shade Suede and in very subtle highlighter by Freedom Cosmetics in shade Ambient. On lips, I have used Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in shade Magic Wand.
To see more detailed pictures of the final look, please check out the gallery below.
I hope you like this post. Let me know what is your favourite celebrity look. If you have any suggestion which look I should try next, let me know in comments below!
Thank you for coming to my blog! Have a great day and see you next time!