In last weeks, I had a chance to visit Vancouver in Canada. And as a beauty junkie and shopaholic, I had to visit also Sephora there. Although we have Sephora in the Czech Republic, there are still many brands out there that we cannot get here. So let’s dig into my shopping basket 🙂
I was hunting mainly the products that are very hyped up in beauty community and many beauty gurus swear by them. I am planning to do “Review and Swatches” blog post on each of these so I will not go into too many details today. Here they are …
- Kat Von D Shade&Light Eye Contour Palette – one of the most famous palettes in the beauty world. Yes, I have to have it!!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in shade Exposed – cult beauty product, I do not know a beauty guru who does not like it. So yes, must buy as well!
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops – pure pigments for customization of the coverage of your foundation. I have to try it!
- Buxom Lip Gloss in shade Dolly – famous plumping lipgloss, so let’s see whether it is as good as they say
- Sephora Formula X Nail polish in shade Thrilling – I have heard a lot about this nail polish formula, so I have to try it as well
And that’s it for now. I hope you like this short overview of my Canadian shopping list. If you are interested in my thoughts on these products, do not forget to follow my blog to see all reviews!
Thank you for coming today and I hope to see you soon again!
Have an amazing day and be inspired!!