In today’s post, I want to share my current everyday spring look ft. Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette (review is HERE). I bought this palette already last year but finally now during the spring, I am fully enjoying its rich orange-toned shades!
How to re-create the look step by step:
- apply primer and set it with skin tone eyeshadow – mine is: Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Breathless and mix of shades Wax Paper and Universal Delight
- mix matte brown and burnt orange shades and apply them into the crease from the inner to the outer corner – the mix of shades Alchemy, Start Soft, and Finish Sensual
- blend and repeat step 2 as much as needed
- apply rose-gold colour into the middle of the lid – shade Liquid Center
- blend colours together
- apply several layers of mascara
Note: All shades come from Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette. If you do not have this palette, no worries, any similar shade will do.
Check out the gallery to see a final look. On my lips is combo by Colourpop: Ultra Matte Lip in MIDI and Ultra Glossy Lip in PIRANHA. On my cheeks is Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paaarty.
I hope you like this look. Let me know what is your current favourite spring look. If you like the look, do not forget to check out other looks that I have created with this palette – 3 Looks ft. Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette.
Thank you for coming to my blog! Have a great day!
Have a great day and be inspired!