It has been a while since I have posted a fun colourful look on this blog. So today, I am coming with this funny unicorn inspired look which is perfect for spring/summer party or even for every day if just want to bring a bit of colour into a greyish spring day. Enjoy the look. Let’s get started…
Steps to reproduce the look:
- prime the lid and set it with skin tone colour, add a bit of transition shade into the crease (it helps to blend colours easier in later steps) – I have used Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurence Primer and shade from my Carli Bybel Palette by BH Cosmetics
- apply cool toned rose-gold colour into inner third of your eyelid
- apply violet shade in the middle of the eyelid
- apply turquoise colour into the outer corner
- blend all colours seamlessly to avoid any harsh lines
- deepen up the outer V with the darker blue-toned shade
- add gold shimmery shade into the inner corner to highlight the eyes
- add plenty of mascara to both upper and lower lashes
And you are done 🙂
For this entire look, I have used Sleek The Original Palette. However, if you do not have it any similar shade eyeshadows will work as well. In the final look, I paired this eye look with neutral toned pink lipstick – Ultra Satin Lip in shade Alyssa topped up with Ultra Glossy Lip in shade Super Cute (both products are by Colourpop).
For more pictures of the final look, please check out the gallery below.
I hope you like this colourful look. If you re-create it, do not forget to share pictures with me. If you are looking for other inspiration for spring makeup look, check out my posts: Everyday Spring Look and Colourpop Eyeshadow Combinations.
Thank you for coming today and don’t forget to subscribe for future posts.
Have an amazing day and be inspired!