After last week colourful unicorn look (Spring Look Inspired by Unicorns), today I have for you this soft wearable peachy-pink look using Sleek “OH SO SPECIAL” Eyeshadow Palette. This fresh makeup is perfect as everyday spring look. It is light and soft and very simple to re-create. So let’s get started…
Steps to re-create the look:
- prime the eyelid and set it with skin colour shade
- apply a neutral toned eyeshadow to the crease to make further blending easier
- apply warm shimmery rose-gold shade all over the lid
- apply matte peachy-pink colour into the crease and blend it seamlessly
- apply a mix of brown and peachy-pink colour on the lower lashline
- optional: if you want to deepen up the look, apply lightly a deep purple into the outer V
- finish the look with plenty of mascara
Tip: For even softer look, skip step 6 (deepening of the outer corner) and use brown mascara instead of the black one.
Note: All eyeshadows used in this look are from the Sleek “OH SO SPECIAL” Eyeshadow Palette. If you do not have it, use any eyeshadow of similar shades, they will work just as well.
For the final look, I used also peachy-pink lip combo – Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Liner in shade 50 Dusty Rose and Gabriella Salvete Chubby Lips in shade 01 Strawberry Shake. For more picture of the final look, check out the gallery below.
I hope you enjoyed this look. If you re-create it, do not forget to share pictures with me. If you want to see another spring look, check out also post Everyday Spring Look.
Thank you for coming today.
Have an amazing day and be inspired!