In today’s post, I pull out these amazing Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadows from my makeup stash and create this bright look which is inspired by peacock’s feathers. It is perfect for proms, summer parties and nights out. If you want to see more details, then continue reading …
Steps to re-create the look:
- prime your eyelid with skin tone eyeshadow and add neutral blending colour to the crease
- start with applying of the turquoise colour into the middle part of our eyelid – I have used Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in shade COCONUT
- apply green colour into the inner corner – I have used Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in shade DONNA
- apply bright violet shade in the outer corner – I have used Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in shade LACE
- blend the crease to remove all harsh lines
- blend shades on the lid to avoid harsh lines between each colour
- create the same gradient on the lower lid
- create a thin black line along the top lashes and add plenty of mascara
- optionally: use false lashes to make the look even more dramatic
Note: If you do not have these eyeshadows, any similar colours will work just as well. The great alternative is Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in shade The Original (I have used in e.g. in these look: Spring Look Inspired by Unicorns or MOTD – Summer Turquoise Smokey Look).
For the final look, I have used Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in shade Exposed, Colourpop Matte Lipstick in shade Time Square and Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lips in shade Bestie. For more pictures of the final look, see the gallery bellow.
I hope you like this look. If you re-create it, do not forget to share pictures with me. If you like Colourpop Eyeshadows, check out also my blog post: Colourpop Eyeshadows – Swatches and Review.
Thank you for coming today.
Have an amazing day and be inspired!