today I am here with my first empties blog post. If you are not familiar with its concept, basically I show you the products that I recently used up and tell you my honest opinion. I like this format because I think that after using the whole product, you can finally say how good or worth the money it was.
Empty products and will I repurchase them?
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 – a good one, 400 ml is a good value for money, I would repurchase it eventually but probably in version 2 which is for dryer skin.
- Elseve Extraordinary Clay Conditioner – not bad but not amazing either, nothing I need again.
- Head&Shoulders Sensitive Scalp – my favourite shampoo from the drugstore, I will repurchase it for sure.
- Aussie Festival Fresh dry shampoo – a good one, no white residues in hairs, I still prefer the Batiste one but I may repurchase this one again.
- Tangle Teezer – a great brush! After 5 years of using it, I bought a new one so it is time to go for this none 🙂
- Batiste Blonde dry shampoo – my favourite dry shampoo, works great with my blond hair. Definitely, it will be repurchased.
- Elseve Double Elixir Leave-in conditioner – a very good one, light and not weighing my hair down. I am trying a different one now but definitely, I would buy this one again.
- Mitchum antiperspirant – nope, this is not my fave. I like it in a gel form but this one is too harsh and irritating.
- Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water – a good micellar water, leaves skin fresh and clean. However, you can now buy much cheaper alternatives which are very good as well so I will probably not repurchase this one.
- Mary Kay eye makeup remover – an amazing eye makeup remover. Definitely, I would repurchase it again. However, I think that eye makeup remover from Sephora is a very good “dupe” and easier to get 🙂
- Rituals Ta’i Chi shower cream – it is ok, smells fresh but not my fave. Probably I will not repurchase this particular one again.
- Kiehl’s Oil-Free Lotion – great moisturiser for oily skin. It Used to be my fave but as I am getting older it is not enough for me. But I can recommend to try it if you have young oily skin.
- Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate – my all time fave serum for daily use. I use it for last three years and I will continue for sure. I have another one in my bathroom already.
- Bioderma Sebium Serum – very good local treatment for blemishes. I suffer from acne even though I am over 30 now and this product helps it to heal faster. In general, I consider the Sebium line by Bioderma as a very good one for mature acne problems.
- Sephora, Ebelin – cotton pads – my favourite brands for cotton pads, they are soft and very nice to use.
- Real Techniques sponge – my favourite makeup sponge, I have used up already several of them and I have another one on my vanity.
- NYX HD Powder Banana – perfect yellow toned powder for the undereye area, finely mild, non-caky. Definitely on my list for repurchasing.
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl&Hold Mascara – very good and very cheap mascara with a bigger brush. Not my favourite from Essence (it is a Princess mascara) but definitely not bad and worth trying if you are looking for a cheap drugstore mascara.
- NYX HD Concealer CW02 – very good, almost full coverage concealer. This particular shade CW02 had a pink undertone and it was perfect for dark circles under my eyes. Definitely on my repurchase list.
- Sephora Smoothing and Brightening Concealer – nope, this one is not good at all. Not covering, not brightening, doing nothing. Definitely not repurchasing this one.
- Trend It Up Liquid Eyeliner – yes, it is a good one. Nice colour, waterproof, long lasting, not transferring, I have already a new one in other shades.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Eyeliner Ultra Black – NOPE, this is, in my opinion, the worst eyeliner in the world. Its applicator is actually sharp plastic needle which hurts on the skin. Moreover, it is so sharp that it drags a line inside of the back line and it is impossible to use. This is a big no-no for me.
And that’s it for today.
For those of you who can speak Czech or who are simply curious, I am introducing my very first video on my youtube channel – check it out HERE.
I hope you like this post. Let me know in comments what are your latest empties and whether you enjoin them.
If you want, you can follow me on YouTube – feel free to subscribe 🙂
Thank you for coming today.
Have an amazing day and be inspired!